South Beach Inspired Baby Girl Nursery
Well, I am finally sitting down to write my first blog post, yay! I thought it would be nice if I could share some of my design process and inspiration.
I came across this gorgeous interior; the colors and lines really captivated me. I love the bright colors and bold accents of black against a white backdrop. It was designed by John David Edison Interior Design Inc, you can see more great pics of the house on their website.
After seeing something as inspiring as this, I just needed to design a modern crib bedding set around it! I really wanted to bring in the clean lines and bright colors, with that bold pop of black. Once that was decided, I was able to find some amazing nursery artwork and nursery room decor to carry out the look. My favorite is the cityscape artwork; I love the modern touch it adds. The curtains are also amazing and make a bold statement! I was sure to add all the links below so you can find everything:).
- Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler, Alexa Canvas Curtain Panel $45
- Modern Alphabet, Tessyla $25
- NYC Love, Tesslya $28
- South Beach Crib Bedding, Modified Tot $345
- Brushed Steel Open Grid Giclee Pendant, Euro Style Lighting $300
- Chandelier Art Prints, Made For You Prints, $43
- Personalized Baby Bath, Macbeth Collection $38
- Georgian Three Drawer Changer, Ducduc $1586
- Keno Trellis White Rug $287
- Kipling Glider, Gus $999
- Hotel Soho Pink Embroidered Linen Pillow, Jennifer Paganelli $110
- Palm Springs Block Pillow, Trina Turk $90
Creating your own nursery is easy with Modified Tot. We have the custom baby bedding and personalized nursery decor you've been looking for. Shop today!